Commercial Property Paralegal - Uckfield
- Legal 500 firm
- Training Contract Opportunity
- Home Working/Flexible Working
TSR Legal are currently partnering with a leading legal 500 client based in Uckfield who are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Paralegal to the expanding property division. This is an extremely busy, successful and well regarded group which handles a range of commercial property and development work. In addition to fee-earning work, the lawyers undertake a significant amount of business development including giving seminars and producing the firms branded publications.
- Supporting the team by carrying out legal research, document review and organisation (for example putting together sales packs, certain drafting tasks, organising update tables, extranet management)
- Taking the lead on client due diligence and matter inception, with appropriate secretarial support.
- Ensuring files are opened and set up with appropriate documents and folders already in-situ ensuring that all relevant contact details are available on the file and entered into the Interaction software system
- Communicating effectively and sensitively with clients to obtain all necessary anti money-laundering documents required in accordance with statutory responsibilities and ensuring that appropriate records are kept
- Assisting with marketing tasks and playing a key role in the promotion of the firms Real Estate profile, both to existing clients, new clients.
- Assisting with post completion transaction work which includes completing SDLT forms, conducting registration formalities at the Land Registry and at Companies House and dealing with other post-completion formalities
- Educated to degree level
- Legal qualifications and / or legal experience ideally from a medium/large law firm
- Knowledge of commercial property law and related transactions will be essential
- Competency in MS Word is essential and experience in the use of the MS Office packages, document management systems, extranets and data site management is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication and outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads whilst coping with changing demands
- Team player able to work independently while following provided guidance and with relevant supervision
On offer is the opportunity to join a leading law firm, who can offer the chance of a training contract in the future, excellent benefit package and very competitive salary. If you believe you have the skill set required please apply to this advert or contact Ryan at TSR Legal on 02033 firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.