Sacco Mann have the pleasure of working with a leading and award-winning international law firm with offices across globally.
They are looking for a Property Litigation Partner to join their Real Estate Litigation Team which is based in Manchester and Liverpool. The team is made up of some leading Lawyers in the field of Real Estate litigation.
The successful Property Litigation will have experience of
- Handling complex property litigation matters to trial both as supervising partner and case handler
- A full range property disputes with a particular focus on real property, contractual disputes and insolvency related property disputes
You will be able to bring with you a strong following, and the ability to maintain and grow your client base and have excellent Business Development skills
More duties for the Property litigation Partner will be:
- Joint responsibility for team achieving team budgets
- Meet personal contribution towards team budget
- Introduce work of appropriate quality into team and the firm generally
- Collaborate with partners to promote and generate work for the Real Estate Litigation team, and support the overall firm strategy of growth.
- Support the development of junior fee earners in the team.
If this Property Litigation Partner opportunity is what you are looking for in your next legal role please contact Nadine Ali on Nadine.email@example.com