Commercial Property / Real Estate Solicitor 0-4 PQE as a guide
South Wales and home working
You will work for one of the country’s largest and most reputable commercial law firms, rated in Legal 500 as a Tier 1 firm. You will join a market leading Real Estate team dealing with excellent quality and high calibre work, specifically within the energy sector. The office is based in Cardiff City Centre, but this role will be home working in addition to office working (Covid-19 guidelines in place with only 25% of employees allowed in the office on any given day).
This is what you will be doing:
You will work within the energy team alongside a fantastic team of supportive lawyers who are specialists in this field. You will act for developers, buyers, sellers and funders of onshore & offshore technologies (to include on and offshore wind, wave and tidal, solar, biomass and nuclear power stations).
The type of work involved including complex global matters:
- Property finance
- Corporate support
- Dealing with easements
- Sales of projects
- Acquiring land interests for offshore wind farms
- Investigating title and reporting on title
- Reviewing documents
- Drafting documents
The experience you will bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor with up to 5 years post qualification experience
- Excellent academics (2:1 degree and strong A Levels)
- Experience in energy work is highly desirable
- Experience in commercial property / real estate is essential
- Commercially aware
- A team player
- An interest in real estate work, especially energy and renewables.
What you will get in return
- An excellent salary above market average
- A fantastic benefit package
- Home working
- The highest quality of work / experience
- Personal career progression and development
- Working under tier 1 market leading Lawyers.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on02921673737. *Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *