ROSIE BRACHER SOLICITORS
Award Winning Niche Family Law firms seeks a Family/Child Care Solicitor.
The firm is now seeking to support growth by recruiting ambitious, dedicated and hard-working Child Care Solicitors who are seeking to progress their careers in a flexible and supportive working environment. You will join a team of 6 other family solicitors and case workers.
Your client base includes a mix of public law children work with some private law children and domestic abuse work. We have a particularly vulnerable client mix with learning difficulties, high anxiety and the usual vulnerabilities featuring so you will need to possess demonstrable skills and attributes in order to best serve these client needs.
Priority is given to applicants who approach us direct with a CV rather than via an agent.
The successful applicants are likely to have :
- Preferably 3 years PQE
- Experience of working in a specialist family law team
- Looking to manage a varied and challenging caseload of public/private law cases
- Excellent interpersonal and client care skills
- Advocacy experience
- Ability to manage a heavy legal aid caseload using CCMS and manage case to final payment
- Membership of Children or Family Panel (preferred but not essential)
- Good IT skills sufficient to manage own documentation and communications.
- Remote/agile working negotiable (relocation preferred)
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexible working negotiable
Please send your CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org