A UK Top 50 law firm, are looking for a driven and commercially focused Solicitor to join their market leading Financial Disputes team. This is a full time, permanent role based in their state-of-the-art Bristol office. This role is suited to a motivated NQ-3PQE Solicitor who has a strong commercial litigation background, ideally with experience in financial services, and is looking to progress their career in a Chambers UK top tier team.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage your own caseload banking and mortgage litigation matters (including fraud and sensitive reputational matter) for banks, building societies and niche lenders
- Deliver excellent service to your key clients, and provide sound commercial advice upon a range of matters with supervision
- Assisting senior solicitors, legal directors and partners on larger, more complex cases
- Consistently deliver profitable results for both the firm and your clients
- Actively engage in business development activities
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor (NQ-3PQE)
- Experience working on litigation matters (either as a seat or post qualification), ideally within the financial services sector/commercial
- Excellent academics and ideally experience working within a commercial Top 100 firm
- Motivated to develop excellent client relationships, with a keen enthusiasm to implement business development initiatives
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary + generous bonus, with an annual pay review
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *