Civil Litigation Solicitor
Gibson Young Solicitors are currently looking for an experienced Civil Litigation Solicitor to join our fantastic team in Putney, London. This appointment provides real career development potential overtime at a growing firm.
This role is open to candidates who are ideally looking to work Part-Time with the possibility of Full Time in the future. Flexibility on working hours. We would also be open to consultants.
You will need 5 plus PQE (however we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role), with a background in a good range of Civil Litigation including Property & Probate Disputes. The candidate will need to be highly organised, methodical, and commercially driven. They will need to manage own case load, provide advice to clients, negotiate with third party representatives, issue court proceedings, prepare court documents and witness statements, instruct and brief counsel, prepare bills of costs and attend court hearings.
The role will include and involve:
• Working with a great deal of knowledge and able to manage work load to be self-sufficient
• General Civil Litigation matters including Property & Probate Disputes. Gibson Young does not offer ‘No Win, No Fee’.
• Able to run own files from inception through to completion.
• Excellent track record of providing quality service to clients.
The ideal candidate
• Competent to work alone.
• Strong personable skills.
• Proactive and confident.
• Part time – Flexible working
• Salary subject to DOE
• 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank (Pro Rota for part time)
If you are interested, please e-mail your salary expectations, CV and a covering letter detailing your experience and why you are an ideal candidate for the job to email@example.com