***Exciting opportunity- Family Solicitor - Leeds***
A well established firm are investing in the growth of their thriving Family department in Leeds. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Family Solicitor to join a hugely successful team and take the business along with their career to the next level.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical ability and experience of handling a broad range of family and matrimonial cases. Realistically they should have a minimum of 1-3 years PQE
as they will be expected to manage their own caseload, support staff and participate in the Firm's marketing activities.Applicants should have the following attributes:-
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing a full and varied caseload to cover the full spectrum of private Family Law matters with a focus on high net worth financial cases and private law children cases. Salary is competitive and negotiable DOEFor more information please contact Nicola Mackenzie 0113 467 7571 for an initial conversation.
- A minimum of 1-3 years PQE gained in Family Law with an emphasis on financial remedy and private law children matters;
- A client following and / or contacts whom they are able to bring with them;
- The ability to generate their own caseload through existing contacts and from client referrals;
- Good marketing focus and be commercially aware, with a proven background of successful involvement in business development strategies to enable contribution to the growth of the Firm's portfolio;
- Credible and professional engagement to contribute to the growth of an already successful department;
- Pro-active, driven, professional and flexible as well as being friendly and a good team player;
- Have excellent technical and interpersonal ability across all levels