Up to £70,000 basicLocation:
All remote due to Covid. Some flexibility post-Covid restrictions but there will be office based requirements in Manchester so this must be feasible.
My client, are a global pharmaceutical business, who are looking to hire a Legal Counsel to join their growing legal team, working closely with the Head of Legal on a wide array of legal matters.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for advising on the below areas:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (incl. manufacturing, supply, distribution, licensing, IT/Technology agreements etc…).
- Advise senior stakeholders within the business on a wide range of legal and commercial business matters.
- Working with external counsel on various ad-hoc legal matters, including Corporate, Compliance, Property, Employment matters etc…
The ideal candidate will have/be the following:
- UK qualified Solicitor from 2 PQE upwards.
- Demonstrable experience acting in a commercial legal capacity.
- In-house experience from any sector would be an added bonus
Please apply using an up to date CV and I'll be in touch to discuss further.