A Top 100 UK law firm is looking for a motivated 1-5PQE Property Disputes Solicitor, to join their highly regarded Real team, in their Bath office on a full-time permanent basis. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, determined and personable individual to develop their career in a hardworking and outgoing team.
This role is fully remote during the pandemic; however, this firm is committed to a mixture of remote and office working moving forward.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a caseload of residential and commercial property dispute files
- Effectively manage your time recording and billing, ensuring targets are met
- Communicate with clients directly to take instructions, and ensure you deliver on client expectations
- Become involved in marketing, including researching and drafting articles
- Develop a network of clients and actively engage in networking opportunities
- Delegate tasks to junior where appropriate, and support and encourage their training and growth
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor, 1-5 PQE
- Experience in Property Disputes is essential
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- A strong team player, with excellent communication skills
- Excellent client management skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Personal Pension Plan
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either email@example.com or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.