TSR Legal are delighted to be instructed on a brand new opportunity in Bristol for a Property Litigation Solicitor 5+ PQE sought at our clients Bristol private practice law firm.
The successful property litigation solicitor will join an established team of litigation solicitors.
To provide legal advice and guidance to clients with regard to a full spectrum of Matters.
The team are extremely busy and the work you will be expected to pick up, will include providing advice on business tenancies, dilapidations, injunctions, insolvency related disputes, possession claims, commercial landlord & tenant disputes, forfeiture and rent reviews.
You will be an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor with 5+ years PQE.
You will have trained and worked at a reputable law firm with good academics and educated to degree level.
Solid, demonstrable knowledge and expertise in Property Litigation.
Ability to build strong long-lasting relationships with colleagues and clients.
Confident, mature manner and willingness to assist in business development.
Skills and Experience
· 5+ years PQE
· Excellent IT skills
· Always work in a cross functional manner as is necessary to meet the Company goals.
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Initiative to plan and prioritise workload
· Ability to work under pressure
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to use own initiative and work with minimal supervision
· Ability to work in team framework
· To be able to project a professional image and deal confidently with clients
The role would suit someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
For more information about this position, please contact Eve Wilby at TSR Legal direct to email@example.com, or apply within.