Probate Case Handler, Leamington Spa
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Probate and Estate Administration Case Handler to join an innovative, forward-thinking, growing firm based in Leamington Spa.
The role will involve:
- liaising with bereaved clients
- dealing with institutions, Probate Registries and HMRC
- assisting colleagues with their probate/estate administration cases
- drafting legal documents
- completing IHT205s and IHT400 forms
- allocating payments from estates
- arranging for the collation of relevant data to allow the completion of trust tax returns and maintaining records.
Suitable candidates will have:
- previous Probate/ Estate Administration experience
- excellent administration and organisational skills
- sound technical knowledge in probate and estate administration
- the ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes
- excellent attention to detail
- computer literacy
- experience in probate case management including liaising with the Probate registry and HMRC
- the ability to work well as part of a team
This is a full-time permanent position working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. The position is offered with a range of benefits including free parking on-site. 25 days' annual leave, rising to 27 days, paid exam leave and funded CILEx and STEP training for eligible employees.
For more information, please contact Tracey or James at Talentwise Solutions. Please state your salary expectations on application.
Talentwise Solutions is a family-run, boutique recruitment agency specialising in legal and business support jobs throughout Coventry and Warwickshire, Birmingham and the Midlands.
We offer a tailored service, to find the right role and the right cultural fit for our candidates, and rest assured we will never forward your CV to any firm without first gaining your consent.
Know anyone who might be interested? We offer generous bonuses up to £500 for successful referrals. Conditions apply. Please see our website or company profile for details.