Private Client Solicitor - Gloucester
Are you an experienced Private Client Solicitor looking for an opportunity in a highly reputable law firm, which offers all of the benefits you would expect at a leading firm including real career progression opportunities?
A progressive regional law firm are looking for a Private Client Solicitor, to join their growing Private Client team, within their Gloucester office in the city centre.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Take on an existing and varied work load of Private client work, namely Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Planning and Trust Administration
· Build and maintain excellent client relationships
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Qualified Private Client Solicitor or Private Client Chartered Legal Executive
· Experience in all aspects of Private Client work
· Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
· Good knowledge of elderly client issues
· STEP qualified or working towards membership is desirable (The firm will fund this for the right candidate)
· A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary
· An excellent opportunity to establish a work, life balance
· Working for an established, regional law firm with a fantastic reputation and client base
· 24 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
· Employee pension scheme
· Life assurance
· Company sick scheme
· Opticians scheme
· Sponsored training
· Staff discount
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment.