We are excited to be working with a Global Professional services company in their search for a 2 Paralegals to join the team.
Working alongside the Compliance and Payments team, you will gain involvement in;
- Provide legal advise to the team.
- Manage the administration of contracts to ensure the business holds all the correct information.
- Create full contracts and complex contractual documentation.
- Keep the team fully up to speed on changes in legislation.
- Reviewing operational office agreements, which could include office leases, office internet connections, company incentive agreements, mobile phone contracts etc.)
- Day-to-day involvement in the commercial focus of the business.
- Polish language skills strongly desirable (Applications welcome from a strong candidate who has graduated from a Polish university with a law/administration degree (preferably with knowledge in the English legal system)
- Law degree (or equivalent) is required
- In-house legal experience is desirable, but not required if the candidate can demonstrate transferrable skills. Background in
- Experience reviewing, drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial agreements/contracts is required.
- Experience or an understanding of Compliance and ability to ensure a business is compliant with all legislation and regulations (GDPR, IR35)
If you believe you have the skills descried above and are interested in applying for the role, please kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.