Commercial Property Solicitor - Stroud or Gloucester
This well-established law firm has an opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to come and join their reputable law firm. The firms prides itself on its work and the team includes some of the region’s most respected and experienced lawyers, acting for both individuals and businesses. You can be based out of either the Stroud or the Gloucester offices.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working alongside some of the most respected and experienced lawyers in the country, your duties as a Commercial Property Solicitor will include:
- Take on an existing and varied work load of Commercial Property matters work, including sale and purchase, leases Network locally to grow and develop the department and your caseload Build and maintain excellent client relationships Develop a close relationship with other departments in the firm to cross sell
The experience you’ll bring to the team
You will previously have worked as a commercial property solicitor in a law firm and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working to a high standard:
- Qualified commercial property solicitor or qualified through alternative means ideally 3 years PQE + bull all levels considered
- Experience in all aspects of commercial property / real estate work
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- An excellent salary depending on PQE panel and guardian experience
- An excellent opportunity to establish a work, life balance Working for an established, regional law firm with a fantastic reputation and client base 24 days of annual leave plus bank holidays Employee pension scheme Life assurance Company sick scheme Opticians scheme Sponsored training Staff discount
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV to Daniel Mason email@example.com. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.