Commercial Property Lawyer
National Firm | Leeds | 2-5 PQE
A national law firm with a strong presence in commercial property & development is seeking a Solicitor or Legal Executive to join its team in Leeds. This Commercial Property Lawyer opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis with flexible and agile working options available.
- National leading Top 100 UK law firm
- Market leading firm across the full spectrum of commercial services
- The Commercial Property team is expanding as a result of significant growth with major client wins on high profile projects
- This private sector team is seeking a Commercial Property Lawyer to advise on full range of com prop work from sales and acquisitions, to L&T and so on as you would expect from a national team
- Impressive client list across the private sector and local government
- Caseload will include commercial acquisitions, sales and refinances and to assist with leasehold management work for a number of clients.
The firm is looking to hire a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive who demonstrates:
- 2-5 years’ PQE
- Experience of handling their own caseload of commercial transactions
- Experience preparing and negotiating contracts for sale, transfers, replies to standard commercial property enquiries, leases and ancillary documentation
On offer for the Commercial Property Lawyer will be:
- Growth and progression opportunity
- Excellent salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this Commercial Property Lawyer role, please apply now.