Employment Lawyer - West End - Central London
This established West End Full Service Law in Central London are seeking to recruit an experienced Employment Lawyer to join their respected law firm. This is a new start up division and you will be starting a new department!
The Employment Solicitor can expect to be involved in work including:
- Contracts of Employment
- Handbooks and policies
- Grievance and disciplinary proceedings
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination and harassment
The successful Employment Solicitor will have:5 years PQE plus with good network of contacts and following.
- Strong background and experience in Employment law
- Excellent technical abilities.
- The desire to be active in business development initiatives.
- You will need to bring in from your sources at least 3 times your desired salary to the firm.
- Very Competitive Package
- Great Career Prospects
- Permanent contract, full time
If this Employment Solicitor role sounds like the right fit for you, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your CV to apply today for more information. We are keen to hear from Employment Solicitors, with 2,3,4,5,6,7, 8, 9 years PQE or more!