An established firm with offices across North Yorkshire is looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their team in their Malton office.
What makes this role stand out?
- The firm has seen significant growth over the last few years with a considerable share of the legal business in the local market.
- Our client really values their staff and invest in their career development
- You will be part of a busy yet supportive team within a friendly environment
- Responsibility for managing your own broad caseload of residential conveyancing matters
- You will be given the opportunity to provide support and supervision to colleagues in the team
- A competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
- 2+ years' PQE, although our client is happy to consider those who fall outside of this, especially if you have pre-qualification experience in residential conveyancing.
- First rate client care skills and experience of developing strong relationships with clients
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to interact with clients, agents and colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more, please contact Rachel Birkinshaw at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.