Locum Research Contracts Manager – £40 per hour – Remote Working
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Locum Research Contracts Manager to join an exciting not-for-profit research institute for an initial period of 3 months, with the possibility of extension thereafter. This role is a full-time position to start as soon as possible.
Previous experience performing a similar role within research institutions or Universities is essential for this position and unfortunately, applicants without such experience will not be considered on this occasion.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in negotiating on a broad range of collaboration agreements, MTA’s and MTAs within a research environment.
Duties will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating research related contracts and collaboration agreements
- Responsibility for managing and negotiating studentship agreements
- Preparing contract novations, amendments, extensions and variations
- Protecting the organisation’s best interests throughout the process of negotiations
- Identifying, communicating and mitigating contractual risks
- Providing specialist support for staff on all aspects of contracts and contracts management
- Ensuring that project contracts enable future use of project results both for future scientific research and where appropriate for commercial exploitation
- Contributing to in-house training and preparation of training materials
An attractive rate of up to £40 per hour umbrella is offered. The client is ideally looking for someone to work on a full-time basis but part time candidates will also be considered.
For further information, please contact Will Pardoe or Tom Hoult on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48-hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.