Business Development Specialist
- Top US Law Firm
- Global Remit
- Newly created role within the firms flagship practice
One of the top US law firms is looking to recruit a Business Development and Marketing Specialist to support the firm’s global arbitration, trade and advocacy practice. You will be reporting to the Senior BD Manager for that group as well as working directly with the practice leaders and partners across all their global offices.
You will be monitoring international business and trade trends, identify market opportunities, including specific target clients and matters, develop and execute clear strategies and business plans, maintain current competitive intelligence, and manage an aligned range of marketing campaigns/programs, events, communications and key account activity.
Projects may include:
- Collection and maintenance of intelligence on international business and trade trends, and related client and matter opportunities
- Identification of trends in international arbitration and trade practices in terms of business development strategies, service offerings, pricing and profile building
- Assisting in the maintenance of business development and marketing collateral for the group
- securing panel and other appointments through the submission of written proposals/pitches.
- Developing strategies for participation in or planning of major events/sponsorships.
The successful candidate will have solid BD experience gained within a law firm, arbitration experience is not a must if you have solid BD experience and a proven track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders.
Please note that for this role legal experience is a must.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.