Are you a commercially minded qualified Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer? Do you want to join a leading law firm offering first class residential conveyancing services? Based in London? This could be the perfect role for you! This is a unique opportunity to take on a senior position within a forward thinking and vibrant conveyancing firm in The City.
Our client has seen a rapid growth in their London and Milton Keynes offices over the past three years thanks, in part, to their modern technology which helps streamline the conveyancing process and they keep clients fully updated throughout. They are looking for a like-minded individual to join their successful team as a Senior Conveyancer working at the new City office, in the heart of London’s financial hub.
- As a Senior member of the team, you will assist with the development of less experienced colleagues and take responsibility for the team.
- Handling the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties, new build transactions, re-mortgages, right to buy and help to buy schemes with an expected case load of c50 files.
- You will be responsible for managing files in a proactive manner, with support, communicating with all parties involved to ensure matters run smoothly.
- Ideally, you’ll be a fully qualified solicitor, licensed conveyancer or chartered legal executive with at least 5 years PQE in residential conveyancing. Alternatively, you will have 5 years + experience.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a passion for the industry.
- You’ll have strong communication skills, be confident on the telephone and comfortable dealing with difficult conversations.
- Commercially minded with a keen enthusiasm for increasing revenues.
- Happy to work as part of a team.
- Keen to progress their career in a supportive and positive environment.
- Up to £50,000 (dependent on experience)+ bonus
- Mon to Fri 9am-5pm
- Regular Social Events
- Company Rewards Program
- Full training and support for professional development