Modern, forward-thinking law firm in North Leeds are seeking a Senior Employment Lawyer to join the team. If you have the confidence to grow a caseload but seek the autonomy to do this and also crave a better work/life balance, better pay rewards and better support from your Employer without set working hours and targets then this is the role for you. The role will involve handling the full range of Employment Law matters, contentious and non-contentious.
Full time and part time/flexible hours and home working available.
You will need:
- To be an Employment Lawyer with a minimum of 3 years experience handling the full range of commercial property matters,
- Good advocacy skills and experience,
- Good business development skills and experience,
- Capable of working on own initiative,
- Excellent client care skills.
Competitive salary package including flexible hours/home working.