The Employment Lawyer can expect to be involved in a broad range of Employment work for commercial clients including:
- Contracts of Employment
- Handbooks and policies
- Grievance and disciplinary proceedings
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination and harassment
The successful Employment Solicitor will have:
- 2-5 years’ PQE
- Strong background and experience in Employment law
- Excellent technical ability
- The ability to mentor others within the team
- The desire to be active in business development initiatives
- Competitive Package
- Great Career Prospects
- Permanent contract, full time. Part time options considered.
If this Employment Lawyer role sounds like the right fit for you, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your CV to apply today.