Public Sector looking for Legal Services Manager in Healthcare Industry, based in Surrey.
Your new company
Public Services Organisation in Healthcare Industry based in Surrey
Your new role
- To conduct and manage a portfolio of clinical negligence claims and identify opportunities for Trust-wide learning;
- To conduct and manage a portfolio of Coroners' Inquest cases and identify opportunities for learning;
- To support the Head of Legal Services in the provision of a dedicated healthcare law advice service, including management Legal Services Department and team;
- To foster and maintain external and internal working relationships and to assist in the delivery of bespoke internal legal training sessions, as required
- To provide day to day line management of the Legal Services Assistant working closely with the Head of Legal Services.
- The post holder will work closely with the operational and corporate management teams, Divisions, Risk and Governance, and staff at all levels in the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid Legal Contracts and Portfolio Management background
- LLB, LLM, LPC qualified at least
- Good understanding of NHS policy and frameworks
- Knowledge of Legal Governance, Risk Management, Compliance
- Excellent Communication Skills, Team working, Proactive and Approachable
- Strong organising and analysis skills
- Legal Experience in NHS previously will be highly preferred
- Experiences of Clinical Negligence Claims Handling is highly preferred
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits including Pension, Holidays, etc. in Public Sector
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.