Senior Private Client Solicitor - Hampshire
Our highly regarded client's Tax & Estate Planning Department has an outstanding reputation for providing the highest quality professional advice. They pride themselves on the quality of service that they provide in the fields of trust law, tax planning, Wills and related private client services.
As part of a planned expansion, they now wish to recruit an ambitious Solicitor or qualified Legal Executive who can demonstrate the right level of expertise and skills:
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have at least 4 years proven experience across all areas of tax and estate planning, possibly less if from the experience has been with a firm which deals with complex private client work and is highly rated for its tax and trusts practice. Specifically, the areas of knowledge and skills required will include:
- Expertise in estate administration;
- A good understanding of inheritance tax, capital gains tax, income tax and stamp duties;
- A thorough understanding of the law relating to Wills;
- A good understanding of the law relating to Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- A commercial approach to problem-solving for clients; and
- A willingness to accept new challenges and develop personally.
- STEP qualified.
- Provide a major contribution to, and delivery of, the Department's development plan and be a key player in its future growth.
- Have the drive and ambition to maintain the department's current reputation.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.