This is a first-class opportunity to join one of the best Private Client teams outside of London in the UK.
The successful candidate will have excellent people skills, experience advising a wide range of domestic and international clients on their succession and tax planning, and be looking to develop their career within a friendly collegiate team that is widely recognised for its expertise in this area.
You will understand that when it comes to tax, succession and personal wealth planning, individual concerns are just as important as the technical issues. Clients receive clear, commercial and practical advice that addresses their particular situation and offers a solution.
Clients come from all over the world and include businessmen and women, entrepreneurs in the property, media and financial services sectors, landowners, City professionals, family offices, trust companies, trustees and banks. Advice is often required within short time scales and across several time zones.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not an exhaustive list)
- Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
- Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost-effectively
- Draft complex documents with minimal instruction and supervision, making use of appropriate precedents
- Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in the delivery of advice
- Where appropriate, delegate, coordinate and supervise the work of more junior members of the team
- Actively participate in client marketing opportunities such as client seminars, presentations and pitches
- Identify client opportunities and take appropriate steps to follow through
- Contribute to group knowledge and know-how initiatives
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please get touch with James Wheelhouse, Managing Consultant at Origin legal.
Origin Legal is handling a number of Private Client Solicitor vacancies throughout the South East. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.