Competitive salary and benefits package on offer for a Residential Property Lawyer located in Wiltshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a CQS accredited department based in Chippenham. Utilising your skills and expertise in dealing with complex conveyancing matters, the successful lawyer will manage an existing caseload with minimal supervision and act as a point of contact for other departmental members.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Managing files from appointment to completion
- Freehold and leasehold transactions
- Sales and purchases
- Residential leases
- Investment properties
- Cross departmental residential and commercial property
- Complex, high value conveyancing matters
- Liaising with clients and external professionals
- Solicitors, legal executives and licensed conveyancers with a minimum of four years’ PQE
- Experience in both routine and complex conveyancing transactions is essential
- Is able to explain matters in clear, accessible language
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- A team player who is equally comfortable working on their own initiative
- Strives for high standards in their work
- Ensures a client-focused approach
- Has an aptitude for business development
This Lexcel-accredited firm has a long history in the South West, and with several offices in the county, it enjoys a stellar reputation for providing practical and effective legal advice. The firm has a modern, up-to-date approach and invests in its staff with the provision of a supportive work environment where merit and achievement are rewarded. The firm is currently recruiting a Residential Property Lawyer to join its offices in Wiltshire. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Personal pensions scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Access to healthcare plan
- Active social committee
- Discounted legal services
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career progression
- Good work/life balance
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer – Residential Property
For further details of this Residential Property Lawyer vacancy, please contact Charlotte on 01954 208061 quoting reference CW32385.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details