An experienced Family Solicitor is required by this established Manchester law firm to deal with a caseload of private paying divorce, ancillary relief and children matters. Also dealing with unmarried couple property disputes.
Based in south Manchester our client is an established firm which deals with a mix of personal, property private client and commercial work. They are currently looking for an experienced family solicitor to join them to help facilitate further expansion of the department,
The firm is seeking a family solicitor who can demonstrate:
- The ability to work autonomously and without supervision on a full range of family law matters.
- As a guide you would be expected to have at least 3 years' pqe.
- Qualified solicitor or CILEx.
What's on offer?
On offer with this family solicitor opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Good steady levels of work and job security.
- Modern working environment.
- Opportunities to progress to management level and be a key driver in growth of the department.
- Remote/home working considered.
To be considered for this family solicitor role based in Manchester and to obtain a full job description please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible