Manchester firm looking to recruit an experienced residential conveyancer into its expanding department.
My client is currently recruiting for experienced residential conveyancer to join its expanding department based in Manchester. The firm is an established multi-disciplinary firm with proven business development model that provides secure and stable levels of work. The firm has it's own modern offices based in Manchester, easy to commute to via Metrolink.
This role will require you to have experience managing your own autonomous caseload of residential conveyancing sale and purchase matters.
The firm is looking for a residential conveyancer who can demonstrate:
- Ability to deal with both freehold and leasehold transactions including sales, purchases, new builds, unregistered title and shared ownership.
- Solicitor, Licenced Conveyancer, CILEx or experienced non-qualified candidates will be considered.
- Able to supervise and delegate tasks to an assistant.
- IT proficient
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Joining an established Manchester practice that has significant market share and offers good job security.
- Opportunities for future progression in an expanding department.
- Remote working
To be considered for this residential conveyancing role based in Manchester please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.