Excellent Salary and full benefits package
London's West End - Legal 500
This leading prestigious Legal 500 law firm in Central London are seeking to recruit a GDPR Solicitor to join the team. Ranked in the top 200, this firm are one of the most highly regarded in London. They attract many candidates out of magic Circle, City, and US Practices looking for a more work life balance but without the compromise of quality of work. The firm deals with many International Clients and Investors.
- Internal-facing privacy documents including Record of Processing Activities, Record of Retention, Privacy Standard, Privacy Notice for Personnel, Legitimate Interest Assessments
- Drafting Privacy Notices, Consent Forms, Records of Processing Activities, Data Protection Policies/Privacy Standards, Data Retention Schedules and Data Breach Policies
- Carrying out and advising on Legitimate Interest Assessment and Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Advising in relation to data breaches
- Carrying out due diligence on GDPR compliance in relation to corporate transactions
- Drafting data sharing agreements (data processor agreements and controller to controller agreements)
- Reviewing and advising on whether suppliers’ terms and conditions contain appropriate provisions as required under the GDPR relating to them acting as data processors
- Advising in relation to exemptions from the GDPR under Schedule 2 of the GDPR e.g. legal privilege and the ‘disclosures required by law or made in connection with legal proceedings’ exemption
- Advising in relation to the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR), GDPR and electronic direct marketing
- Drafting cookie policies
Excellent salary, bonus and Benefits package on offer. This firm are looking for solicitors who want to be a dedicated GDPR specialist. Very interesting position with an excellent starting salary and package.
Applications are being considered immediately for this role, if you are interested apply using the provided links or contact Mark Folkard for a confidential discussion on 0203 488 2552 or e-mail your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org