Private Client Partner - Legal 500 - Central London
Excellent salary and package - Full Service Law firm
Are you a Private Client Partner in London looking for the opportunity to join an award winning Full Service Legal 500 firm, in the West End, then this opportunity should not go unnoticed. The firm are really keen to hear from candidates who have an existing client base or who has a proven track record of developing work.
The firm is based in the heart of West End, Central London. The firm has won a number of awards as recognition to the quality of service it delivers to clients.
- The firm are looking for someone who wants to make their own mark on a growing practice and who has the skills and experience to capitalise upon their extensive commercial client base from a Private Client perspective.
- The firm are looking for someone who can come in and build up the Private Client department, whether it is from an already existing client base or from business development. You will be working with HNW Clients, both in the UK, London and internationally.
It is likely that the person recruited will be:
- At or approaching Partner level already
- Have a track record in acting for commercial clients on their private wealth matters
- Be a confident marketer, with a history of bringing work in from IFA's and accountants
- Have the desire to further develop the firms presence within this market
- This is clearly a career role, and would suit someone who wants to join an established firm, but one where there is still further opportunity for development.
- The firm has scope to bring you into the partnership and reward you at the appropriate level.
- They have considerable resource behind them, and you will be fully supported by an excellent marketing team as well as the other Partners within the practice
- The firm have an extremely supportive approach and a track record of successfully bringing in lawyers to develop key areas of work for them.
How To Apply
For more information on this role, please contact Mark Folkard for confidential discussion or apply now for more information. Or Please call 0203 488 2552 for more information, or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org