Licensed Conveyancer, CILEx or Conveyancing Solicitor
A leading Northern provider of Residential Conveyancing, is seeking a Fee Earner to work in their busy Harrogate Office. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very progressive practice, amongst some of the region's leading solicitors.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently and be able to manage a caseload of residential property files, to include; sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties; as well as new build transactions, re-mortgages, right to buy and help to buy schemes. Also as part of the role play an active part in the promotion of the firm's services.Key Requirments:
Salary is negotiable DOE between £25,000-£36,000 plus excellent staff benefits.Applications required by 12th February. For more information please contact Nicola Mackenzie 0113 467 7571
- 2 years minimum Post Qualification Experience Residential Conveyancing is essential
- The ability to deliver Excellent Client Care.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual on their own initiative.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and organise a busy caseload.