Talented Compliance and Risk Manager sought for a leading practice in Wiltshire.
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven Compliance and Risk Manager to join our client’s bespoke practice in the Warminster area. The successful applicant will provide support with managing the practice, ensuring compliance and assessing potential risk.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Compliance and financial risk management within the business
- Responsible for day-to-day compliance and risk management
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations, professional and practice standards
- Maintaining practice manuals and policies
- Proactively keeping abreast of changes in the regulatory regime
- Liaising with senior management
- Ensuring security and confidentiality of data
- Solicitors, legal executives, paralegals and office managers with at least 3 years’ experience in risk and compliance matters
- Sound knowledge of SAR and AML along with other relevant legal, financial and data protection legislation and frameworks
- Proficient at identifying and managing potential risks
- Results-focused, with a hands-on approach
- Thrives working in a fast-paced team
Our client is a well-established practice who provide a comprehensive range of services to individuals and businesses from their network of offices based in the South West. Staffed by a team of specialists who deliver advice in a clear and concise manner, they ensure high levels of client care and endeavour to provide the best support and guidance tailored to each individual’s circumstances. Serving their local community they have a loyal and growing client base. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
- Social events
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Manager – Compliance and Risk
For further details of this Compliance and Risk Manager vacancy, please contact Charlotte on 01954 208 061 quoting reference CW32404.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details