RTA Fee Earner, RTA, Personal Injury, Paralegal, Road Traffic Accident, Serious Injury, Permanent, Manchester RTA Fee Earner
is required by a bustling, well established and sophisticated Specialist Personal Injury Law Firm in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
You will be an RTA Paralegal with 2 years’ experience. This is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal looking for personal and career development opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice. The Ideal Candidate Will have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within RTA.
- The ability to handle a caseload of RTA matters.
- Experience and knowledge of the MOJ Portal.
- Excellent organisational Skills with the ability to plan & prioritise your caseload and manage time effectively.
- Experience of using a case management system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Location: Manchester City Centre
- Salary range (DOE): £18,000 to £24,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 2 years
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AS1592
- Contact: Andy Shah
About Klein Hamilton Recruitment Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker. REFER AND EARN Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client. Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!
RTA Fee Earner, RTA, Personal Injury, Paralegal, Road Traffic Accident, Serious Injury, Permanent, Manchester