Residential Conveyancer / Title Checker – Buckingham / Brackley
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity for a well-established law firm based in Buckingham / Brackley?
Our client is a successful, modern and forward-thinking Law Firm looking to recruit a Title Checker to join their supportive team.
You will be supported via the internal training development program and be given the opportunity to attend training. With lots of exciting career opportunity, could this be the next move for you?
If you enjoy the technical aspect of the role but are looking to take a step back from the pressure of day-to-day case handling, this could be the perfect opportunity!
- To check the title to Freehold, Leasehold and Super Leasehold titles in accordance with the criteria set by the department
- To meet the time scale and billing targets set by the department
- To raise any necessary and pertinent enquiries as required
- To report on the title to the premises to the client in a comprehensive and cohesive manner
- The ability to interpret and report on searches
- To liaise with the live conveyancing teams and provide them with information for complex transactions as they arise
- You will need to have experience of dealing with freehold, leasehold, new build, shared ownership
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Up to £30k salary
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Sick pay
- Pension scheme