My client is a long standing, extremely friendly and relaxed firm in Cardiff, (Close to Cardiff central) who now seek to appoint a NQ -2 PQE Family Solicitor to join their highly regarded Family Law team.
You will show confidence in managing your own caseload and will be able to provide high quality advice and service at all times. The role will involve dealing with a wide remit of matters with a focus on private matters.
- You will be expected to be able to run a successful varied caseload of divorces, financial agreements/settlements, private children matters.
- Having some interest or knowledge of public family/child matters may also be a benefit to the firm. They support extra accreditations associated with family law.
- You will have administrative support.
- The ideal candidate will be NQ -2 PQE with experience of handling both public and private family matters either as a trainee or paralegal.
- This is a full time role based in Cardiff.
Please contact Rachel Phillips, Legal Recruitment Manager to discuss the role in more detail direct Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration - 02920 388100.