Residential Conveyancer – Home Based
Do you want to work from home? Are you a Residential Conveyancer looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is a reputable, multiple award-winning law firm that values its employees, some of their rewards include: Guardian's Top UK employers, 7th place in the Best Place to work for women, 5 awards at the ESTA Conveyancer awards and are recognised by investors in people.
The firm is looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancer to join their growing team on a full time, permanent basis! The firm are constantly looking to add to their team of experienced conveyancers to ensure that the team has a healthy balanced working environment. If you want to work remotely for a fantastic firm, this could be the role for you!
- You will manage a mixed residential conveyancing caseload from initial instruction to completion including Freehold, Leasehold sales, purchases, New Build, remortgages and transfer of equity.
- You’ll manage a full caseload from inception to completion.
- You will develop and maintain a positive and fruitful relationship with clients, ensuring that their needs are fulfilled to the best of your ability.
- 3 + years’ experience in residential conveyancing checking title.
- Ability to teach and mentor junior conveyancers.
- You will have strong communication skills and be able to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- You will be self-motivated, hardworking and be able to work well under pressure.
- Up to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Full time remote working
- Promotion opportunities and career development