Private Client Solicitor -Leeds
An established and highly regarded Leeds based firm are looking for an experienced Solicitor with 6-7 years PQE to join their successful Private Client team.
The successful candidate will manage a varied caseload of Private Client work including Wills, Trusts, Inheritance tax planning, Succession Planning for business owners and high net worth clients, Lasting power of Attorneys and the Administration of Estates.
This role will also work with a substantial client base including business owners, high net worth individuals, clients with cross border issues and high value estates.
This role is of a senior level, and as such you would also be involved in firm-wide projects and take an active role in team supervision and learning & development. Experience required
Competitive salary upwards of £40,000 which will be negotiable DOE with bonus potential and generous staff benefitsClear progression route established within the Firm, along with guidance and a supportive work environment. For more information contact Nicola Mackenzie 0113 467 7571
- Technically excellent
- Experience of High Net Worth Private Clients is essential
- STEP qualification would be an advantage
- A corporate background or substantial corporate experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- 6-7 years' + PQE in a highly regarded Private Client team
- Experience of supervising more junior colleagues is essential as well as being able to demonstrate sharing responsibility for directing their learning.
- Excellent business development and networking skills
- Superior client management and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to handle a wide range of private client matters largely without supervision.