Our client is a successful and established law firm in the heart of Worcestershire.
Its Property team is currently looking for a Licensed Conveyancer (or Residential Conveyancing Legal Executive) to join the busy department who can show a proven track record of working within the property market and confidence in dealing with procedural requirements. Ideally the successful candidate can offer a minimum of 3 years experience within a similar role.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing including:
- new builds,
- post completion matters
- transfers of equity
- help to buy and equity release schemes
- Provide end to end legal, technical and practical skills to the highest quality on Conveyancing transactions (sales, purchases, transfers, gifts, wealth planning work, mortgage work and other dispositions involving contract law, land law, other non-contentious subjects including some tax law skills and knowledge)
- Guiding clients through the conveyancing process with efficiency
- Knowledge of Residential Conveyancing procedures, documentation and searches
- Remaining aware of tight deadlines - Good time management skills; the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
- Building a strong rapport with clients
- Proven marketing experience e.g. involvement in referrer/client events/networking lunches/BNI meetings etc
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative
- A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times
The firm is renowned for its flexibility especially during the pandemic – with IT systems enabling working from home.
There is parking at the office.
Salary is dependent on experience.
For more information on this opportunity or for general career advice in the strictest of confidence, please contact me, Helen Abrahams at VG CHARLES &CO on 0121 233 5009 or mail email@example.com
Job ref: HA/11064/LG
Why use VG CHARLES &CO?
There are literally hundreds of recruiters out there all claiming to be the best – at VG CHARLES &CO we make some fairly simple and straightforward claims. We NEVER lose sight of the fact that our candidates and clients are people and not commodities. We are in recruitment because we want to improve lives not just change them for the sake of it. We are here for the long haul and hope to be able to advise you not just over months but over years.
We are staffed by lawyers and non-lawyers alike all sharing our passion to get things right and all having gone through rigorous training and development to ensure we are always able to help and offer pragmatic and non-patronising advice. We are happy to talk even when there is absolutely no chance of a fee as we think that is the right thing to do.
We aim to give all of our candidates an edge by giving them every legitimate help that we can – to ensure that in the current competitive environment our candidates are the best prepared and researched. Having been established for nearly a decade we are proud to have staff with a wealth of experience in top end legal recruitment which helped countless candidates through the recession of the early ‘90s. All of them genuinely care about the people they represent.
This is a cross section of some of the comments we have received:
“I have known Jane for a number of years now. She has never been pushy or simply interested in placing me in the first available job. Instead, she has focused on finding the right job for me, at the right time for me. I would recommend Jane to anyone.”
“Tony has done an excellent job throughout. He is professional, courteous and thorough.”
“Andrew was a pleasure to deal with completely professional from start to finish. He has been supportive, encouraging and did not attempt to pressure me in any way. I would not hesitate in recommending him to my colleagues and peers. Many thanks for your help!”