Legal 200 firm in Greater London seeks a driven Trust Tax Assistant Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a rare opportunity for chartered accountant, tax manager or tax specialist to join our client’s Legal 500 practice in London. Supporting the private client department, the successful applicant will assist in in managing clients’ trust, tax and financial affairs for an established portfolio of clients.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Assisting with trust compliance
- Preparing accounts and tax return
- Inheritance tax forms as required for trusts
- Preparing and attending client meetings
- Assisting with complex cases when called upon by tax and trust managers and solicitors
- Newly qualified chartered accountants, tax managers and tax specialists with up to 2 years’ experience
- ACA qualification is essential
- Keeps abreast with changes in legislation and market developments
- IT proficiency with working knowledge of CCH trust accounts and CCH personal tax
- High degree of knowledge of trust accounting, taxation of trusts
- An understanding of estate, personal, offshore and indirect taxation matters
- Possess strong communications and client care skills
- Successfully works within a team
Our client is a leading, top-tier firm based in a beautiful and historic Central London location, who offer a wide range of services to the highest level. Staffed by a team of experts within their chosen fields, they have developed a loyal and enviable client base within the UK and internationally. Their caring yet incisive approach to offering first-class legal advice has been recognised and rewarded by rankings within the Legal 200 and 500. Due to continuing success they are now seeking to welcome an ambitious Trust Tax Assistant Manager to their team. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Assistant Manager – Trust Tax
For further details of this Trust Tax Assistant Manager vacancy, please contact Matthew on 01954 208 074 quoting reference MJS32421.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details