This heavy hitting firm attract high profile clients and high-profile Lawyers with a truly international reach. The Lawyers in every practice are exceptional in their knowledge, professionalism and approach. Join the team and work with the best in class.
The firms constant forward-thinking approach has allowed them to be ahead of the curve in global innovation and creativity. They are pioneers and work on matters in multiple jurisdictions on cutting edge matters that have a huge impact of their client's businesses.
Despite their large size, they have a collaborative way of working, where staff are heavily invested in and many of the firm's Partners are home grown. The firm has devised many innovative ways of working and have developed a pioneering package of business and consultancy services, as well as a unique project management system that allows it to deliver complex, multi-national legal services.
The calibre of client relationships is truly remarkable. They currently act for well over half of the US and UK Fortune 100. Compounding this they work with some of the world's largest national companies and major household names around the globe.
Their in-house learning and development team provides the firm's Lawyers with the best training and personal development programme in the industry and the support functions allow their Lawyers to focus on crucial fee earning and client facing work.
An exciting opportunity for a Data Privacy Senior Associate (5 + PQE) to join this firms office in their fast-paced, specialist Privacy and Information law team.
Extremely knowledgeable Partners lead the Data Privacy and information law team with a deep understanding of cybersecurity, record retention, and privacy matters. The team advises on complex issues with a contemporary approach on a national and international scope.
In the role, you will spearhead many of the larger projects covering 60 countries or more, focusing on cybersecurity, data insight, innovation, GDPR, and transfer mechanisms. The team has successfully represented clients in investigatory and enforcement situations with the ICO and other privacy regulators.
The work is highly varied and complex; you will have active engagement with clients and colleagues across the firm internationally.
You will be
- Undertaking UK and cross-border data protection, transparency, and other information law related work on behalf of global corporations across sectors including technology, financial services, consumer, life sciences, industrial and education
- Expected to work collaboratively, handle some work independently with appropriate supervision, and work as a team on major, ground-breaking projects
- Involved with business development
- You will be a Data Privacy Lawyer at least 5 years + PQE within Data Privacy and information law
- Experience FOIA/EIA would be advantageous given the breadth of work the team undertakes in this increasingly complex area
- You will possess strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications due to the specialist nature
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational skills, planning skills to meet deadlines, and great attention to detail
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.