Experienced Residential Property Solicitor / Legal Executive
Well qualified and experienced fee earner required to join the Firm’s well-established property department.
- At least 7 years relevant PQE and a solid residential property background
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills are essential
- Proficient IT skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and case management systems
- The successful candidate will be responsible for handling a comprehensive caseload of property matters including sales & purchases of freehold and leasehold properties including flats and shared ownership, equity release mortgages and re-mortgages, 1st registrations and new builds
- A proactive approach to business development, with the opportunity to work with the partners in developing and marketing the services offered by the practice
- A full-time post is envisaged but a part time position may be available for the right candidate
Gilbert Stephens LLP offers a full range of legal services to both individuals and businesses from six offices in Exeter and East, West and Mid Devon. We combine the traditional values of a long-established firm with a modern client focussed service. Our lawyers work closely with a team of Independent Financial Advisors from Gilbert Stephens Financial Services Ltd.
Our Residential Property team of specialist lawyers offer clients considerable expertise in all residential property matters. Our aim is to make the buying of property as easy and quick as possible and we will work to the highest standards to achieve this for you.
We also have a long tradition of acting for local farmers and landowners in both Devon and further afield and are members of the Agricultural Law Association. Through our experience in agricultural matters, we understand the pressures on the rural community and are well placed to give practical and realistic advice.
Further details can be found at www.gilbertstephens.co.uk.
Applications with CV to: -
Sarah Judd, Practice & HR Manager
Gilbert Stephens LLP Solicitors
15-17 Southernhay East