I am currently recruiting a Solicitor or Legal Executive with up to 5 years post-qualification experience, to join an expanding Inheritance, Will and Trust Disputes Department.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an ambitious, determined and enthusiastic candidate wanting to join a growing and dynamic department.
Given the responsibility and level of this role, ideally candidates should have good Contentious Probate experience ideally gained at a reputable law firm. However, we will consider applications from those who have both Wills and Probate and / or Civil Litigation experience.
The role will involve handling a broad range of Contentious Probate matters including but not limited to:
- Administration of Estate disputes
- Inheritance Act 1975 claims
- Court of Protection disputes
- Disputes between executors or trustees
- Will disputes
Candidates will be commercially aware, have good client care skills, an eye for detail and knowledge of document and case management systems. The candidate will be required to deliver excellent client service in dealing with the full range of contentious probate matters.
Key result areas:
- Providing excellent client service in line with our departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Building effective relationships with clients both internally and externally
- Ability to contemporaneously time record in order to generate fees.
- Deal with contentious probate matters from start to finish, maximising fees through efficiency.
- Support and assist senior members of the department.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills