Role Title: Litigation Paralegal
Salary: Dependent on Experience
A highly respected Legal 500 law firm are expanding their Dispute Resolution department, and are seeking a Paralegal to join their team in Sevenoaks. The firm handles high quality work, representing a variety of clients in litigious matters across the United Kingdom.
The successful Paralegal will be working very closely with a Partner with all aspects of case handling. The appointed Paralegal will be responsible for matters including;
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Property Disputes
- Construction Industry Disputes
- Boundary Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Contentions Probate
To be considered, you will offer the following:
- Strong academic background
- Ideally gained some experience within a City or regional law firm, with focus on dispute resolution
- A clear and demonstrable passion for dispute resolution with interest in developing a career within this area of law
- Professional telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines
The successful Paralegal will benefit from on-going training and development, working for a firm which recognises and rewards its staff.
Please note salary has been generated by Kinton Blake for guidance only.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Sophia Morris at Kinton Blake on 01273 462666 for a confidential discussion and more information or please send your CV across for immediate consideration.