Senior Associate, Company & Commercial - Cambridge
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a collaborative and driven Senior Associate to join a top 200 UK law firm's Company & Commercial team at their Cambridge premises. Their Company & Commercial team advise a range of clients including companies, partnerships, sole-traders and start-ups. You will be looking to join a progressive firm that promotes opportunity and strong relationships with clients and employees alike. Responsibilities:
* Working closely with our Executive Partner to develop strategy and annual business plans.
* Provide updates on progress against objectives, share information and help drive value and change within the Firm.
* Being responsible for managing a complex mixed caseload of client matters without supervision.
* Providing clients with high quality legal advice, proactively managing client relationships.
* Set and deliver objectives personally and support your Executive Partner in setting and delivering objective through the team. Monitor performance/progress and provide professional guidance to team members as appropriate.
* Making a significant contribution to the firm's reputation and position within the community by virtue of their reputation for excellence and specialist skills and knowledge.
* Provide advice on complex matters to other members of the team in relation to Corporate and Commercial Law issues that require sign off or specialist knowledge.
* Work on high profile cases which may have a higher level of economic, political, or social impact or risk on the firm. Requirements:
* You will ideally be 5+ years PQE, but all applicants are encouraged to apply if you meet the relevant criteria
* Possess a high standard of interpersonal and communication skills
* Evidence of managing a function at a strategic level
* Demonstrate expert status and specialist knowledge and experience necessary to meet the requirements of the role
* Sets and strives for high standards individually and for the team
* Can demonstrate strong commercial awareness and acumen
* Identifies opportunities and new initiatives to support business development Apply:If you are proficient and passionate about Company & Commercial work and want to be part of an experienced team, then please contact Pip Raffael at BWF Legal for a confidential discussion.