Excellent remunerations on offer for a Commercial Senior Associate within a Legal 200 law firm located in Cambridgeshire.
Joining a rapidly expanding life sciences team located in the Cambridge office, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial solicitor to work alongside the head of department on a wide range of complex matters. Acting for clients including pharmaceutical discovery businesses and medical device companies, the successful associate will utilise their skills and expertise to manage a full caseload whilst maintaining the firm’s high standards for client care and service.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- IP protection and licencing
- Data protection
- Preparing commercial contracts
- Partnering transactions
- Regulatory issues relating to life sciences
- Conducting due diligence on corporate transactions
- Advising on research collaboration
- Clinical trial agreements
- Building client relationships
- Qualified solicitors with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE gained in commercial law within a leading practice
- Technically proficient and commercially aware
- A proven interest in life sciences is essential
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistently strong academics
- Personable, able to build strong client relationships
- Highly organised, working well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Confident negotiator with good research skills
A top tier practice with a network of offices around the country, our client offers a comprehensive range of services to clients in the UK and internationally. With an excellent reputation for first-class client service and staff satisfaction, they aim to be responsive and transparent when advising clients. With numerous departments rated highly within the Legal 500 and Chambers directories, opportunities within this practice are highly prized. They are now looking to add an experienced Senior Associate Solicitor to their Cambridge office. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Excellent salary dependent on experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Good work/life balance
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Staff bonuses
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Senior Associate – Commercial
For further details of this Commercial Senior Associate vacancy, please contact Lee on 01954 208062 quoting reference LT32433.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details