TMT Senior Associate (5+ Years PQE): This TMT practice are considered one of the leading practices in the UK. Highly ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers and winners of multiple of awards you will be working in one of the most prestigious and innovative teams! This position is for a Senior level position and will be considered at Senior or Of Counsel.
This International law firm have over 20 offices globally across the UK, Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Ranked in the Top 100 in the world and in the Top 20 in the UK this firm is a heavyweight. With specialisms in Energy, Infrastructure, Financial Services, Real Estate, Technology and Advanced Manufacturing.
Innovation is at the forefront of the firm, with numerous awards recognising their investment in Technology and new practices. Often acting on the largest domestic and international projects, they house one of the largest numbers of PLC's clients in the UK. You will be exposed to a large amount of opportunity in this ever-growing firm. With a key plan top further invest in their core areas, you will be part of a firm that has won many Employers awards and Legal 500, the Lawyer and Times leading team awards.
A key benefit of joining this Top 25 practice is you will be exposed to a large amount of international work. With over 20 offices you will receive plenty of opportunities overseas, in particular, a large amount of their associates have benefited from International Secondments. In an ever-changing and growing market, this firm has the brand not only domestically but internationally to really drive your career forward.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Telecoms, Media & Technology Senior Lawyer (TMT) (5+ PQE) to join this Top 20 law firms City of London office and be part of an award-winning TMT group.
The firm has one of the leading and most established TMT practices in the UK. The team operates across office nationally and international with a substantial practice that provides commercial, advisory and contentious services. The group provides a full range of advice and guidance, including relation to outsourcing, e-business, IT Product and service contracts. The team work with all aspects of Technology, sourcing, telecoms and digital law.
Due to growth in the UK and internationally notably in central Europe, Asia and the middle east this team are looking to add further individuals. You will work with Advanced manufacturing and technology, financial services, energy and particularly blue chip companies.
The role is wide-ranging and will include:
- Acting for customers and suppliers on their digital, technology outsourcing, business change projects, sourcing, and telecommunications related deals;
- Developing ongoing relationships with an existing client base as well as assisting with bids and pitch presentations for new opportunities;
- Developing close working relationships as part of an international team;
- You will be a Telecoms, Media & Technology Lawyer (TMT) Lawyer with at least 5 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE and more senior candidates will be taken into account for a senior position)
- You will be currently working within a City or International practice or boutique firm or from a large in house practice.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Worked in a respectable TMT group
- Actively engage in networking and development opportunities
- You will receive a competitive salary and along with an excellent remuneration package in this Top City firm.
This is a stand out position for a Telecoms, Media & Technology Senior Lawyer (TMT) Lawyer to join this Top 20 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.