Our client is recognised as one of the disruptors and leaders in the Tech space.
These are exciting times for the Company as they continue to grow a great speed on an International scale.
- Primarily responsible for negotiating a wide ranger of commercial transactions – vendor agreements, client service agreements and significant commercial transactions.
- Responsible for German transactions as well as across EMEA.
- Opportunity to support on global initiatives.
- Working closely with Finance, Compliance etc to ensure they are compliant with the company’s policies.
- 5-10 years pqe
- Extensive experience in commercial transactions (ideally from private practice and in-house)
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience working for a Tech Company.
- Good knowledge of GDPR.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this role. Please kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.