Completions Assistant - Portsmouth
We are recruiting for an experienced conveyancing competitions assistant to join a firm of Solicitors in Portsmouth.
Duties including but not limited to:
- Supporting a number of fee earners on varied caseloads
- Taking instructions and opening new files
- Drafting legal documentation
- Corresponding with third parties
- Undertaking property searches
- Assisting with exchanges and completion
- Post completion formalities
- General administrative duties
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 1 years' experience within a residential conveyancing team.
Competitive salary plus a range of benefits.
- 35 hours a week 9.00 to 5.00 pm 1 hr for lunch.
- 20 days paid holiday – incr. 1 day every five years of service (plus 1 day birthday holiday after one year of employment)
- Sick Pay - This provision rises on a sliding scale to a maximum of four weeks paid sick leave after completion of three years of service.
- Company pension scheme – 4% contribution by employee matched by 4% contribution by employer - eligible after three months employment if joins pension scheme then 2 x salary Death in Service
- Interest Free Car Parking Season Ticket Loan
- Social Club
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please apply asap interviews are happening!