An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proficient commercial property solicitor to join a leading Legal 500 recognised law firm in Essex and Hertfordshire areas. This position provides an excellent opportunity to run your own caseload and work alongside the firms Commercial Property Partner and the firms wider leading commercial property team, utilising their experience and knowledge as you take the next steps in your career.
You will be comfortable in managing your own, full caseload of commercial property matters with appropriate supervision, to include:
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices
- Generally advising on landlord and tenant issues including 1954 Act notices
- Advising on the acquisiton and disposal of land (including agricultural land) and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements and general planning advice
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation and sales and leasebacks of commercial property
- Advising on business asset sales and purchases (including liaising with employment team)
You will enjoy contributing to the firm's general marketing initiatives by participating in firm's marketing events including networking, seminars and writing marketing material as well as supporting the senior lawyers within the team during periods of absence.
- The ideal candidate will be NQ - 3 years PQE
- Candidates are encouraged to apply should you meet the relevant criteria
- Prior experience working for a highly regarded law firm
- Can demonstrate strong commercial awareness and acumen
- Communicates effectively and appropriately
- Willing to undertake marketing opportunities including networking
Should you be interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, which offers a supportive and friendly team, real career prospects and cempetetive benefits, then please contact Pip Raffael at BWF Legal for a confidential discussion.