An amazing opportunity has arisen for a 1-2 years PQE Solicitor to join a reputable Residential Conveyancing team at this busy Legal 500 Law firm with multiple offices, and this role is based in St Albans.
The successful candidate will work closely with a Partner and the friendly Residential Conveyancing team to provide expert legal advice to an enviable client list with skill and clarity on a wide range of residnetial conveyancing matters to include:
- Transfers of Equity
- Buy to Let
- Equity Release
- New Build
The firm are seeking a pro-active and dedicated experienced solicitor who will hit the ground running and prove themselves to be capable of working on a diverse caseload with autonomy and minimal support. Experience of sophisticated case management software is advantageous with excellent organisational skills being a priority.
- Extensive experience in dealing with a wide range of Residential Conveyancing matters - from standard Sale, Purchase and Re-mortgage transactions to more complicated New Build, Buy to Let and Equity Release matters.
- Experienced in dictating work effectively and efficiently to support staff
- Up-to-date legal knowledge and commitment to continual self-development
- Works well in a team with good communication skills
- The ability to work effectivly with clients of different backgrounds, ages and with different requirements.
For more information or to see a detailed job description, contact Pip Raffael on 01279 464455 / firstname.lastname@example.org